Presonus 2 Channel Tube Mic Pre-Amp With Dual Path 1/2u
The Presonus 2 Channel Tube Mic Pre-Amp With Dual Path lets you apply fat, warm 12AX7 tube tone or go with solid-state transparency.
The Bluetube DP's solid-state path utilizes a classic high-headroom, Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier with 54 dB of gain. The tube path features a high-output, 12AX7 vacuum tube that operates on voltages double that of other preamplifiers in its class, producing lots of headroom and big tone.
The Bluetube DP features a 48V phantom power, an 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad to control hot input signals, and a polarity-reverse switch. Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels.
A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification and the wwarmth and edgy distortion that is achieved when the tube drive control is engaged.
The BlueTube DP is an excellent choice for guitars and basses, as well as for vocals, thanks to its two combo mic/instrument inputs. With balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼” main outputs, it serves as a dandy direct box (DI).
The BlueTube DP is packaged in a compact, rugged, 1/2U chassis so it can be used as a desktop unit or rack-mounted with the optional 2UHR rack adapter.
Get the best of both worlds with the most versatile, best-sounding mic/instrument preamplifier in its price range: the BlueTube DP.
- 2 input channels, each with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier
- Dual path, 12AX7 vacuum tube and solid-state gain stages
- Solid-state Gain control with 0 dB to +54 dB gain range
- Tube Drive tube-saturation control
- 48V phantom power
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Illuminated analog VU input-level meter
- 2 balanced combo mic/unbalanced instrument inputs
- 2 balanced XLR main (L/R) line outputs
- 2 unbalanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- Compact 1/2U rack-mount chassis
- External 16 VAC power supply
- Optional 2UHR rack adapter
Connector Type: Neutrik™ Combo
XLR Impedance: 1.3K Ohms
Hi-Z, 1/4": 1 Meg Ohms
Connector Type: XLR and 1/4" TS
Impedance: 51 Ohms
Gain: 0dB to +54dB
Tube Drive: 0% to 100%
Analog VU: -2odBu to +6dBu
Clip Indicator: +22dBu
Solid State: < 0.005%
Tube stage: 0.01% to 30%
Signal To Noise: >95dB
Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
Input: 16VAC / 1000mA
Power: 16 Watts