Essential Elements for Band French Horn Book 2
Essential Elements for Band French Horn Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a variety of exercises and melodies, including a section of individual studies designed for each instrument. Provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
• Book 1 review section
• Daily Warm-ups
• Rhythm Raps, sight-reading and improvisation
• Theory, history and multicultural music
• Creativity and assessment
• Instrument-specific etudes
• Rubank Studies and solo
• 12 full band arrangements, including a planned concert
Book also includes My EE Library* (myeelibrary.com) - Instant Stream/Download/CD* with Play-along mp3 tracks for ALL exercises
*Internet access required for My EE Library. Book includes instructions to order free optional CD.