Essential Elements for Band Percussion Book 1
Essential Elements for Band Percussion Book 1 offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. Features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises. Provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
• Enhanced Learning System
• Optimum Reinforced Learning
• Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity
• Daily Warm-ups & Rubank Studies
• 12 Full Band Arrangements
• Rhythm Studies
Book also includes My EE Library* (myeelibrary.com) - Instant Stream/Download/CD-ROM*
• Start-up video Learn the basics
• Play-along mp3 tracks for all exercises Features a professional player on each individual instrument
• Duets and trios Print and play parts with friends
• Music listening library Hear great pieces for band!
*Internet access required for My EE Library. Book includes instructions to order free opt. CD-ROM.